How to choose suitable palm oil processing machine for starting plam oil processing business in Africa?
Palm oil and palm kernel oil is the most consumed edible oil worldwide. It is especially in high demand in Africa, where it is used in almost every home for cooking and other purposes. Because of its importance, some people have realized that investing in palm oil processing business would be a good project.
Recently, many investors are interested in starting a palm oil processing business in Africa local. Almost every day we can receive a dozen inquiries for palm oil equipment. But after simple communication, we found that many customers do not know what kind of palm oil processing equipment they should to buy. To help friends solve such puzzles, here I write some guidance of it, hope can supply some help for you. （you may interested in: How to start a palm oil processing business in Lagos Nigeria?）
I should buy what kinds of palm oil proessing equipment yo start my palm oil processing business?
Usually the palm fruit can be used to produce crude palm oil, crude palm kernel oil, RBD palm oil, RBD palm kernel oil, palm olein, palm stearin, but I have to emphasize that producing different products needs different palm oil processing machine. As a professional manufacturer of palm oil processing machine, we can supply various kinds of palm oil machine, such as crude palm oil pressing machine, crude palm kernel oil pressing machine, palm oil & palm kernel oil refinery machine, palm oil and palm kernel oil fractionation machine. You can according to your actural situation choose suitable palm oil machines to start your palm oil business in Africa.
You can choose to different palm oil processing equipment to produce different palm oil products
1) If your raw material is palm fruit or palm fruit bunches, and you want to get crude palm oil, then you should buy palm oil extraction machine.
The input capacity we can do from 0.5tons per hour to 120tons per hour. The smallest capacity of 0.5tons is the single palm oil pressing machine, it is suitable for the small farms less than 100 hectares palm plantations. We also have the bigger capacity from 1tph to 120 tph, it's the complete production line. You can let us know how many palm plantations you have currently, our engineer will recommend the suitable capacity for you.
[Recommend reading: small scale palm oil processing machine and large scale palm oil processing machine]
You can choose to start palm oil processing business with small scale , medium scale or large scale
2) If your raw material is palm nuts or palm kernel, and you want to get crude palm kernel oil, then you should buy palm kernel oil processing machine.
If your raw material is palm nut (with shells on it), which need to separate the shells firstly. And then be processed by palm kernel oil production line. About the CPKO machines' capacity, we have 0.5tph to 500tpd. The different capacity has the different technology. Our engineers can supply suitable palm kernel oil processing proposals according to your actural situation.
This is small scale palm kernel oil processing machine photos
3) If your raw material is crude palm oil or crude palm kernel oil and you final want to get RBD palm oil or RBD palm kernel oil, you should to buy palm oil/ palm kernel oil refining machine.
(Palm oil and palm kernel oil can share one refinery plant if you want to process both of them.)
Different types palm oil refining machine can be selected to start palm oil processing business
Depending on the level of automation, palm oil /palm kernel oil refining machine can be divided into the following three categories:
Batch Refinery (1-20TPD)1TPD，2TPD， 3TPD， 5TPD，10TPD，15TPD, 20TPD, 30TPD. (Suitable for mini and small scale palm oil refinery factory)
Semi-continuous Refinery (10-50TPD)15TPD，20TPD.30TPD (Suitable for middle-sized palm oil refinery factory)
Continuous palm oil refinery (50-600tpd) 30TPD ,50TPD,100TPD,200TPD,400TPD (Suitable for industrial scale palm oil mill plant)
4) Normally, the palm oil production process ends at the palm oil refining part, but if you want to raise the added value of palm oil products and increasing enterprise economic benefit. Palm oil fractionation plant will be a good choice.
Henan Doing palm oil fractionation plant adopts advanced crystallization equipment, filtration equipment, and accurate temperature auto-control software to separate palm olein and palm stearin which can get different melting-point fractionation products, including 14℃, 18℃, 24℃, 32℃ etc.
Palm oil fractionation plant mainly use to separate palm olein and palm stearin from RBD palm oil
Henan Doing Company has helped a lot of customers set up palm oil mill projects and palm kernel oil mill projects in different countries. We have accumulated rich experience in palm oil processing and palm kernel oil production. We are able to design and construct the palm oil mill and palm oil processing plant independently. More importantly, the price of our palm oil processing machines are definitely competitive in today’s market. We can promise, we are the BEST partner to help you start palm oil processing business and the BEST palm oil processing machine supplier. If you want to establish a successful palm oil business, or if you want know more details about how to start palm oil business. please contact us without any hesitations. We are always at your sides.we will supply the professional proposal.
Leave A Message About How to choose suitable palm oil processing machine for starting plam oil processing business in Africa?
- What is a Palm Oil Refinery?
- What is palm kernel oil? How to make palm kernel oil, refined palm kernel oil？
- Crude palm oil refining methods and palm oil refining process flow chart
- How does the palm oil refinery plant works?
- How much it will cost to set up a palm oil refinery plant?
- How to obtain RBD palm oil? what process do we need?
- How to produce refined palm kernel oil?
- What’s crude palm oil? What's refined palm oil?
- Most asked questions about palm oil refinery plant
- How does the palm oil refinery plant work?
Leave a message